Support Page Content
ECS Virtual Career Fair Information For Students
Attention ECS Students!
Are you ready?
The Spring 2021 Virtual Engineering and Computer Science Fair is happening Friday, February 26th from 9am to 2pm. Open to all ECS majors, this event is an opportunity for students and alumni to meet with employers to learn about full-time jobs, part-time jobs and internship opportunities.
Student registration opens February 8th.
How Does the Virtual Career Fair Work?
Employers will be holding group and individual sessions on the day of the event. You can only attend sessions you are registered for. Registration closes when a session begins or reaches capacity.
Use your CSUS username and password to log into Handshake and register. Once logged in, click the "Register" button on the right (pictured below) and Handshake should guide you through the rest of the process.
For more detailed instructions, check out Handshake's article to learn how to register.
View the companies and sign up for sessions using the ECS Career Fair event in Handshake.
Here are some best practices to help you prepare for a successful fair:
- Set your Handshake privacy setting to "community" in order to engage with employers.
- Update your Handshake profile and upload a resume. Need help with your resume? Check out the resume Do's and Don'ts.
- View Handshake's Guide for Attending a Virtual Fair
- Handshake's 10 Tips You Need to Know
- Need help or have questions? A Zoom session will be available during the event. The Zoom link will be in the "Details" page of the fair on Handshake.